Railway Recruitment Board is an organisation of Government of India, which works for the appointment of new employees to work in Indian railways.
Railway Recruitment boards have several boards working for it appoint new employees and they are situated in different parts of India. There are 21 RBB’s and
they are RRB Ahemadabad, RRB Ajmer, RRB Allahabad, RRB Banglore, RRB Bhopal, RRB Bhubaneswar, RRB Bilaspur, RRB Chandigarh, RRB Chennai,
RRB Gorakhpur, RRB Guwahati, RRB Jammu and Kashmir, RRB Kolkata, RRB Malda, RRB Mumbai, RRB Muzaffarpur, RRB Patna, RRB Ranchi, RRB Secunderabad,
RRB Siliguri and RRB Thiruvantha-puram.
Railway Recruitment Posts: Government of India, Ministry of Railways, Railway Recruitment Board (RRB):-
has published a notification for the recruitment of 26502 Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) & Technician vacancies in different Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs).
Eligible Indian & 62907 Group ‘D’ vacancies
RRB ALP Vacancy Details: :
Total No.of Posts – 26502
Name of the Posts: –
A. Assistant Loco Pilot – 17673 Posts
B. Technicians – 8829 Posts
RRB Group D Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts – 62907
RRB ALP Age Limit:
Candidates age should be between 18-30 years as on 01-07-2018. Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for Pwd (UR), 13 years for PwD (OBC),
15 years for PwD (SC/ ST) candidates & for others as per rules.
GROUP D AGE Limit
Candidates age should be 18 to 33 years reckoned as on 01-07-2018. Age relaxation is applicable upto 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PwD candidates
admissible as per rules.
RRB ALP Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Candidates have to log on to the website www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in
2. Select the desired post.
3. Read the notification carefully
4. Click on “Click here to Apply for CEN 01/2018″
5. Click on “New Registration” if candidate would be the new user.
6. Fill all the details & submit the form.
7. Take a print out of online application form for future use.
RRB Group D Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email id and Contact No.
2. Candidates are neatly scanned the photograph, Signature & relevant documents at the time of apply online.
3. Log on to the website www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in.
4. Click on “Click here to Apply for CEN 02/ 2018”
5. Click on New Registration & Get the OTP to activate Registration No.
6. After Registration & Enter the Login Details.
7. Fill all the all fields in the application form & Save.